Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome & Who am I ?

I am just an Egyptian citizen who hopes for his country to be like any other great country. Here, I am going to write every thing I am thinking about, specially about the politics. In fact I am not politician at all, but the latest days (or let's say the last 2 years) I lived here in Egypt of the Revolution make me say my opinions with no fear, or at least it is supposed to be. I had had an experience of web-blogging through the Blogspot site 4 years ago, but it was in Arabic. I don't know If my English standard is good enough to write in English, but I have to say what really I think of. Because if I will not do this,  I will hate myself, so Welcome and Thanks for stopping by.

The main reason of creating this blog is to reveal any thing bad happened, happens and will happen to Egypt because of the present regime or any other human. Here You will read the opinions of an Egyptian street guy, but fortunately he Knows some English!! 

Welcome again!
========
Moheb Rofail

2 comments:

  1. Ok, make the effort of being as objective as you can in your articles.

    I'll read you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cesc, I hope every thing is and will be alright

    ReplyDelete